Pangaea and a Kid Called SEAN Book, $18
Story by Calvin Terrell, Illustrated by Anthony Velasquez
Pangaea and a Kid Called SEAN is an empowering story about the gifts to dream, love and build new ideas. SEAN is a small child who serves the dreams of Pangaea’s children. Their amazing world is in trouble because of gossip, disunity, and selfishness. The planet’s only hope lives in children’s power to turn crisis into courage and build broken pieces into a world of peace.
Pangaea and A Kid Called SEAN Workbook, $15
This is a companion workbook to “Pangaea and a Kid Called S E A N.” This work is designed to be an instrument for anyone: parents/guardians, teachers, facilitators/trainers, community builders, social workers, therapists, mentors, school clubs, faith groups, activists, etc. wanting to create holistically safe spaces for multigenerational expression and learning. Pangaea and a Kid Called S E A N has many layers of concepts to explore. It was deliberately designed that way in order to engage any group in developmentally appropriate approaches. This workbook is intended for collaborative use. Collaborators are you and all those engaging in using this material. Collaborators all have equal voice, value, and are considered credible contributors to the process regardless of age, title, status, or intellectual capacity. The level of depth you choose to delve is completely yours. This companion book can assist you in the process of:
- facilitating groups or one on one dialogue
- creating artistic expressions of any kind related to the book themes (posters, poetry, plays or skits, songs/raps, etc.)
- investigating and researching concepts implied, explicitly mentioned or related to ideas in the book
- enhancing the relationships and climate of a family, classroom, team, club, etc.
- preventing bullying/violence and promoting unity in diversity
- developing critical thinking and metacognitive capacities
- public speaking and developing the power to express feelings and ideas in constructive ways
- initiating environmental studies and stewardship
- participating in service learning or community building programs
Will Work For Peace T-Shirt, $15